If you have a loose contact where you plug in the power on your laptop, or it works from time to time, you could have a bad dc jack. We can install new one for you, same day or within 2 business days depending on parts availability. Remember, do it now, otherwise you can damage your motherboard.
• Move the power plug and the laptop loses connection
• Broken or cracked dc jack
• Laptop won’t charge but worked on battery
• Power LED and battery LED flicker when the adapter tip is moved
• Battery won’t charge
• Sparks come out the back of the laptop
Why does this happen?
• Flaw in manufacturer designs
• Use of universal or non-original ac adapter
• Lots of plugging and unplugging of the ac adapter
• Tripping on or pulling the ac adapter cord